"In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction;you have put all my sins behind your back. For the grave cannot praise you, death cannot sing your praise;those who go down to the pit cannot hope for your faithfulness. The living, the living—they praise you."
I was what Beth Moore calls a "pit jumper". In talking to a very dear friend a couple of days ago, about the book "Get Out of That Pit", I realized that not only was I a habitual pit jumper, but I was getting ready to jump back in AGAIN...
I am so thankful tha the Lord didn't let me do that. Looking back over the last week or so, I had noo idea how close I was to taking that jump. In fact I'd have probably jumped back in, and felt right at home...hanging my pictures back up and everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment