Isn't Beth the best? I'm so glad that you're on to her studies at a young age. I didn't discover her teaching until 5 years ago. She brought the Bible alive to me, and I am forever changed through her obedience to write and speak God's vision for our lives. Be blessed in your pursuit of our Father.
How he longs to shape you and to use you for his kingdom purposes. Thanks for visiting my blog. Come again!
2 comments:
Isn't Beth the best? I'm so glad that you're on to her studies at a young age. I didn't discover her teaching until 5 years ago. She brought the Bible alive to me, and I am forever changed through her obedience to write and speak God's vision for our lives. Be blessed in your pursuit of our Father.
How he longs to shape you and to use you for his kingdom purposes. Thanks for visiting my blog. Come again!
peace~elaine
Sweetest picture!
Post a Comment